OverDRIVE Pricing & Subscription Costs
* Unless an OverDRIVE site is made public, all viewers will need to login to access a site and will each require a license.
- A minimum of 3 editor licenses is required.
- For volume or special requirements such as site or faculty licenses, please contact our sales team.
- Friendly domain names and public sites are available on request.
- A choice of regions is also available (currently US or Europe).
- Visitors to a public site do not need to have an OverDRIVE licence unless they want to log in.
- Prices do not include tax, where applicable.
- Terms of service apply.
- Sites may be restricted due to excessive or unreasonable use.